My Photo
Name:
Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Friday, September 22, 2006

Monster Pasta

I feel bad that I'm the only one posting, but I made a pretty good recipe last night, so I thought I would share.

Ingredients:
1 Box Jumbo pasta shells (they look like huge Velveeta shells)
1 container Ricotta or Cottage cheese
1 can shredded chicken

Cook the pasta shells (count the number you want to make, then add a couple more because some might break).
Mix the chicken into the cheese.
Drain the shells and spread them out on foil or wax paper so they don't stick together.
Stuff them with the cheese mixture using a big spoon.
Place them in an oven-safe pan and cover with marinara sauce.
Then cover with shredded cheese of your choice (optional, but cheddar was really good).
Bake in the oven at 350 degrees for about 20 minutes.

This definitely isn't the healthiest dish, but it sure is tasty! It's also good without the chicken for a vegetarian option.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home