Sunday, October 08, 2006

My mom would never let me eat anything that had a lot of dye in it, so if I had known that tye-dyed bread existed, I never would have been able to try it.

My sister and I made beef stroganoff. I didn't think it tasted great. The recipe used Worcestershire sauce, Sherry, sour cream, and some other stuff. It was just a little weird, and the color of the sauce didn't look like any Stroganoff sauce I've ever seen. It was pink because of the tomato paste.

In other news, I <3 Vivaldi.

2 Comments:

Blogger Abigail said...

I made beef stroganoff about am month ago. Our recipes sound pretty different, though. Mine had butter, flour, pepper, and mushrooms ... plus the meat, of course. I don't remember the other ingredients, though I know there were more. It was not pink, though.

2:18 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

The closest thing I've ever had to beef stroganoff was left over pasta with gravey poured over it... I don't think that's a good representation.

9:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home